This section provides links to other online reputable sources providing data and information about wheat.
- WHEAT ATLAS http://wheatatlas.org/
Wheat Atlas is an online portal to diverse information on wheat production, markets and research, with particular focus on the developing countries. The portal also offers data visualisation via maps and charts.
- WheatBP http://www.cerealsdb.uk.net/cerealgenomics/WheatBP/Documents/DOC_WheatBP.php
WheatBP (Wheat, the big picture) provides background information on all aspects of wheat.
- FAOSTAT http://faostat3.fao.org/home/E
FAOSTAT is the statistics division of the FOOD AND AGRICULTURE ORGANIZATION OF THE UNITED NATIONS. It provides a comprehensive range of data on production, trade, inputs forestry, prices, food security and much more.
- USDA data and statistics http://www.usda.gov/wps/portal/usda/usdahome?navid=DATA_STATISTICS
The Economic Research Service of the United States Department of Agriculture provides key indicators, outlook analysis, and a wealth of data on the U.S. food and agricultural system.
- WheatIS http://wheatis.org/
This project aims at building an International Wheat Information System, called hereafter WheatIS, to support the wheat research community. The main objective is to provide a single-access web base system to access to the available data resources and bioinformatics tools.